页面

关注者

2012年12月11日星期二

08/12 Sisters Day ♥

Say hello to all my friend :)

Thanks for you all support my blog,
Thank you very much. 

Today I will try to use English written blogs.
If have any wrongly written character. Apology to all, please accept my broken english.

At this day, I'm with my sisters hang out shopping shopping and eat eat eat.
I'm so happy they are very take care me, sisters say: her BF is my "jie fu" !!
OMG.. I am very accident...


We dinner together. Eat
steamboat, the soup is Tom Yam! 
Good! It's very hot & spicy >.<




yummy yummy yummy

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\


Afterwards, it's  dessert time ~ hohohoho I'm love it





 TeAmO 



 \
 /
 \
 /
 \
 /
 \
 /
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\







 Miao & me




Miao & Wen & Me







Finish--------

没有评论:

发表评论