页面

关注者

2013年9月14日星期六

15/06 Port Dickson Trip

hey hey hey!!!

i'm so sorry it's too late to update my blog.

this trip was delay on for 2 months.

now i will update my Port Dickson Trip :D

**shyyyy 2moro i will go to Port Dickson again with my lovely family and colleague because Monday is 16/09 Malaysia day!!
Woohoo my holiday mood it's ON!!!


okay now start for my Port Dickson Trip~

At this Saturday(15/06/13) after work i with my lovely "da yi" will go to Port Dickson to meet my "xiao yi family".

On the way the high way very traffic jam!!
we start departure on 12 o'clock after 3 hour we arrived at 3 o'clock



hey hey~ very beautiful right?! :D

we are live at tower side

we're waiting "xiao yi family" at hotel lobby.


i'm waiting for you

(i know i'm too fat! ok)
(i have 双下巴 T.T)

after waiting we go to Port Dickson town ready ate roti canai~ yummy!! 

went come back we ready to enjoy the hotel facility.


 hey hey sunny beach 
i'm coming ^0^

after swimming we play at bath room. haha
sorry my litter cousin >< 




after that we're ate dinner.






i like the pineapple good!


went come back i saw the night view excellent!






we're too free i walk around the beach  


very dark we use flashlight haha




we 're at the lift. 



me & my litter cousin.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day



we also walk around the beach


the sunrise haha

after breakfast we enjoy the hotel facility again.



what am i doing?!





haha i'm cycling bike



after cycling me & litter cousin play shooting!



hello i'm not ready ><


my Port Dickson Trip was finish
my English not very good
if have any incorrect character
please forgive & can let me know
Thank you very much

没有评论:

发表评论